In order to stage a successful Literary Festival you need to ensure you have good locations with easy access and ample parking. Wellington Town Council is forever grateful for the constant support and loan of venues each year. Clicking on the post code will open Google Maps location of the venue.
- Wrekin College – Memorial Hall (TF1 3BH): is on the opposite side of the road to the main Wrekin College site and reception area on Sutherland Road. It is next to the cricket pitch. You can park along each side of Sutherland Avenue, or use the Wrekin College car park just off Sutherland Avenue.
- Wrekin College – Centenary Theatre (TF1 3BH): is also on Sutherland Avenue but further along from the main site around the sharp bend to the left. You progress about half-way along the rest of Sutherland Avenue and the Theatre is on the left. Parking is available along the full length of Sutherland Avenue and also on the Wrekin College car park.
- Civic Centre (TF1 1LX): The Civic Centre is within the main Wellington Leisure Centre complex. The room used is the Committee Room. Parking at the Civic Centre is on the Civic Centre car park.
- Wellington Library (TF1 1LX): The new Library is within the main Wellington Leisure Centre complex. Parking for the Library is on the Civic Centre car park.
- The Cock Hotel/Wrekin Tap (TF1 2HA): The Cock Hotel is at the Holyhead Road / Watling Street traffic lights. There is a car park to the rear of the Pub.
- All Saints Church and Parish Centre (TF1 3HA): Located on Church Street. The Railway Station car park or Ten Tree Croft are the nearest places for parking but any of Wellington’s car parks
can be used. The Parish Centre is immediately to the right of the Church.
- The Belmont Hall (TF1 1LT): Situated in Tan Bank. Parking is on the Civic Centre car park, Victoria Road South or Belmont /Tan Bank car park.
- Wellington Methodist Church (TF1 1LU): Situated at the top of New Street. Car parking is available at Nailor’s row or Victoria Road North car park.
- The Pheasant pub and Brew House (TF1 1DT): 54 Market Street. Parking is available at any of Wellington’s car parks.
- Hathaways Café (TF1 1LX): Located within the Wellington Civic and Leisure Centre. Parking is on the Civic Centre car park.